Wednesday 12 August 2015

3 Important Lessons of My Life





In my 28 yrs of existence, there are so many things I have learnt. Even in between doing our daily chores we end up learning some or the other lesson. For instance, I have learnt from my parents that we are not made for materialism but materialistic things are made for us. Maths has taught me that if there is only way through which u can understand something, you have not understood it totally and science has taught me how to look at things practically. My elder brother (who is 8 yrs elder to me), while watching Tom and Jerry has taught me that everybody to some extent in life, loves foolishness. I have learnt from my 2 yr old nephew that Wisdom begins in Wonder. While walking in the jungle in my native, I have learnt that all roads lead us to our destiny but your destiny changes according to the road you choose.  
But to pen down 3 Important lessons in my life, they would be as follows...



Lesson No-1 : Live and let live


Over the time, in my life I have come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that is as unique as our fingerprint. There is no right, no wrong but only perception. What A thinks is right may not necessarily be right in B’s eye. So there is a simpler way in dealing with not so simple things, i.e Live and let live.

Lesson No-2 :  Believe in  yourself and Have faith


As cliché as it may sound, you have to believe in yourself. You know yourself and the potential you have more than anyone else. There are times when I am almost on the verge of giving up, that is when I just close my eyes and tell myself that there is someone above, some supernatural power, my higher self, my inner conscience, my God that will help me pull through. So when the going is tough, I use my lesson no 2, I simply believe in myself.

Lesson No-3 :  Live your life to love your life


I had read it somewhere - make as many good memories as you can, they might be the only thing you have to while away time when you grow old. I randomly pick up things to do according to my mood each day. It has been one of the stress busters for me lately. It could be anything from listening to a particular song to watching some movie or sitting back and writing a poem on any of my wandering thoughts or simply indulging into having my favorite dish just because I live my life to love it…every day





No comments:

Post a Comment